- Shift Knobs
- Ford Licensed Shift Knob Series
- Mustang GT/CS California Special Shift Knob with Inlaid Shift Pattern for 2015 & Newer
Note: This item is being discontinued. The only color options still available are listed in the drop down box. When a color combination is sold out that option is removed from the drop down box.
FORD Licensed Series. Premium quality 2-1/8" diameter shift knob with Official GT/CS logo on both sides and inlaid 6 speed reverse upper left shift pattern. Graphics are subsurface and will not wear off. Comprised of specially formulated high-impact polymer resin specifically designed to meet performance level torque and temperature requirements. This shift knob has 12mm x 1.25 threads that are recessed to fit the 2015 and newer Mustang factory original shifter with reverse lockout. Weight is 4 ounces. Made in the USA.
Free Speed Dawg Shift Knobs decal included with every order!
If you are not completely satisfied with this item you may return it within 30 days for a full refund. 1 year limited warranty. California residents click here for Proposition 65 WARNING label. Made in the USA.
Shift Knob with Recessed Threads for Reverse Lock Out Installation Instructions:
1. Clean all threads prior to installation.
2. Apply a small amount of Loctite™ type adhesive to shifter threads. We recommend using a Loctite™ type adhesive that is NOT permanent so that the shift knob will not be damaged if future removal is necessary.
3. Install Shift Knob by threading clockwise onto shifter shaft but stop as soon as it becomes snug. Do not tighten!
CAUTION - DO NOT OVER-TIGHTEN. DAMAGE COULD RESULT WHICH WILL CAUSE THE SHIFT KNOB TO RATTLE OR BREAK.
5. Turn knob counter-clockwise until shift pattern or graphics are in desired position and the Reverse Lockout mechanism can be fully engaged and is functional.
6. Allow appropriate time for Loctite™ type adhesive to secure shift knob before using.
DO NOT ALLOW SHIFT KNOB TO "BOTTOM OUT" ON SHIFTER SHAFT.
DAMAGE COULD RESULT WHICH IS NOT COVERED BY WARRANTY.